1.Product Description of LABSA 96%
1. Name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid
2. Molecular formula: R-C6H4-SO3H R=C11~13
3. Molecular weight: 323
4. UN NO: 3082
5. Hazard class: 9
6. Physical and Chemical property:
Boiling point: >315ºC
7. Solubility: Easily soluble in water
8. Appearance: Brown viscous liquid
Alkylbenzene sulfonic acid is an anionic surfactant. It can be used in all types of household, industrial and institutional cleaners including dishwash, carwash, hard surface and general purpose detergents. It can also be utilized as an intermediate in preparation of emulsifiers and wetting and foaming agents, as well as in numerous industrial applications like as a coupling agent and as an emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and in emulsion polymerization.
2. Specification of LABSA 96%
3. Application of LABSA 96%
|Industrial Linear Alkyl benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA)|
|First class quality||Qualified product|
|Alkyl benzene Sulfonate(%)||≥96.0||≥96.0||GB/T 5173|
|Color Klett||20 Max||40Max||GB/T 8447|
|Free Oil (%)||1.5Max||1.8Max||GB/T 8447|
|Sulfuric Acid (%)||1.5 Max||1.5Max||GB/T 8447|
|Appearance 25°C||The viscous liquid with pale yellow and brown|
Soluble in water and ethanol easily, can not soluble in common organic solvents, strong water absorption.
(1) in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
(2) it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
(3) degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
(4) de-inking agent in paper making. 4. Packing& Storage
Inner double plastic bags 210kg/drum net, Loading quantity in 20FCL: 16.8MT
Inner double plastic bags 215kg/drum net, Loading quantity in 20FCL: 17.2MT
Inner double plastic bags 1000kg/drum net, Loading quantity in 20FCL: 20MT
Packing:210 kg plastic drum or as buyers' requirement.
Storage: Stored in cool, ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.